From the makers of the award-winning smash hit Heavy Rain comes a unique, interactive psychological thriller developed exclusively for PlayStation®3. BEYOND: Two Souls blurs the lines of movie-making and gaming by featuring a brand-new engine, an immersive and evocative story and the best theatrical performances in gaming to date.
BEYOND: Two Souls will feature Oscar nominee Ellen Page in the lead role of Jodie Holmes, a young woman who possesses supernatural powers through her link to an invisible entity. Ellen is supported by Willem Dafoe who plays Nathan Dawkins, an enigmatic scientist working for a government division studying paranormal activities. Dawkins’ professional curiosity in Jodie, driven by personal tragedy, is a central theme in BEYOND: Two Souls, and provides a rich and evocative narrative that only Dafoe’s subtleties of performance could fully realise.
In BEYOND: Two Souls, gamers will play through fifteen years of Jodie’s story, experiencing the most striking moments of her life. As she traverses the globe, Jodie will face incredible challenges set against a backdrop of emotionally charged events, the likes of which have never before been seen in a video game.
Like its predecessor Heavy Rain, BEYOND: Two Souls will allow players to shape the course of the story through their decisions and actions taken in the game.
Key Game Features
- Delve into a gripping and unpredictable story with a Hollywood blockbuster cast featuring Ellen Page and Willem Dafoe.
- Create your own personal journey as your decisions and actions shape the outcome of the story.
- Dive into a gripping and unpredictable action thriller starring Academy Award nominee Ellen Page ("Juno," "Whip It," "Inception") in the lead role
- Take full control of Jodie as well as the mysterious entity in spectacular action and adventure sequences.
- Experience the new cutting-edge technology from Quantic Dream in what promise to be one of the best-looking games ever to be seen on PS3.